The Pediatric First Aid for Caregivers and Teachers (PedFACTs) course, of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is designed to give caregivers and teachers the education and confidence that they need to care effectively for sick or injured children.
Inscrições Abertas até 8 de Outubro de 2021
Calendário: 23 de Outubro de 2021
Each Emergency Topic is Divided Into Three Sections:
- What You Should Know: Provides background information on each type of emergency.
- What You Should Look For: Provides a detailed, step-by-step approach to assessment.
- What You Should Do: Provides clear, concise treatment information using the “4Cs” approach—Check, Call, Care, Complete.
- What is Pediatric First Aid?
- 4Cs of Pediatric First Aid
- Difficulty Breathing
- CPR and Choking Relief
- Loss of Responsiveness, Fainting, and Head Injuries
- Allergic Reactions
- Bites and Stings
- Poisonings and Ingestions
- Controlling Infection, Bleeding, and Swelling
- Bone, Joint, and Muscle Injuries
- Cold- and Heat-Related Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Oral Injuries
- Common Chronic Diseases